Sunday 12 January 2014

Rally Cars & Pizza

I didn't post yesterday even though I said this channel would be posted every two days. Mainly because we got in really late so all I did was relaxed in front of the TV. This was because my dad had arranged for me to go in a late night rally drive for one of my Christmas presents. And it was this Saturday. Ours was the last time section at 6:00pm, but because they were running late I didn't get into the car till about 7:30. It was really good. The driver was called Wayne and he drove REALLY fast.
track layouts (The picture is the track)
You thought he was going to hit the barriers but at the last second he would swerve and it was awesome. Unfortunately on the first lap he back-end of the rally car hit a cone. So he drove into the pits to get it sorted out. My dad thought I'd chickened out and had made him stop the car. I HADN'T. But all that was wrong was that the exhaust pipe tip (see pic) had fell of and the guys soon sorted it out. 
Meaning I got extra laps! Then we drove back we stopped at our pizza shop at around 9:45pm and got a 16inch Margarita which was lovely!

This is the place where I went if you want to check it out:
http://teessideautodrome.co.uk/wordpress/the-circuit/

No comments:

Post a Comment