Saturday 21 July 2012

13/7/12


Hey Guys,
Finally its Friday! 
We had the head of English for form today because ours is off. Then we spent all morning making our countries. Like I've said before we are China. 
This teacher is more creative in projects (Drama teacher) he put Kung Fu Panda's opening music
 on and we did kung fu. We had a rehersal. Them break and today we were wearing our own clothes so me and Ana went for a run and I was late for the rehearsal.
 Then we chilled a bit on the computer playing Fireboy and Watergirl. 
Then people from other forms (in our year) came round with the Head of Year and marked us. We went back on the computer then had dinner.
Nothing good happened. For once.
 We went back inside to forms. We got sent down to the PE department (this is why we were wearing our own clothes not our uniform) The form football matches were taking place. 
We could either watch, 
play table tennis, 
go in the gym, 
badminton
or watch a movie in another room. (Don't know how that's PE?"
 I didn't want to do any of these because I love PE and it wasn't very challenging. So I got a basketball out of the PE cupboard and shot at the hoops (They are permanently up)
 Then Sum came to tackle me. Then La, Ana, Saz and Bag said they were against us on a team (Me and Sum are good). We played like this for a while and these other girls asked if they could join in.
It was good but because I was wearing plimsolls, they were slipping so I took them off.
 The bossy PE teacher (Not the one that I get she's nice) said:
“Excuse me you cant wear your socks. You could slip and have a accident!”
“But I slip in my shoes!!”
“You can play in bare feet if you want too?”
“Gerrr in!!!!!”
Then for two hours I played none stop basketball! My feet when I got home were on fire. 
I couldnt walk! Anyway whilst we were playing basketball people were getting bored so they started to sit down. So we just played tackling. Bag and Ana got there own balls. So it was just me and Sum.Sum tried to tackle me for the ball. 
I was teasing her all that time. Shouting Jog and going up to talk to him. 
She tried to get the ball of me and threw me on the floor and tried to get it out of my hands but she fell over my foot.
“Jog! Your wife Sum's cheating on you!” Bag shouted. Me and Sum were in fits still the floor!
DISCLAIMER: I OWN SOME OF THESE PICTURES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment