Saturday 21 July 2012

2/7/12

Hey Guys,
I had a movie weekend so I thought it would be pretty boring too upload.

 I don't do much on weekends. Just lie down and sleep most of the time.
We had English first which really stresses me out because we are finishing our essays and its not fun any more.
Also the table I said was really fun before its now boring and awkward.
Toast now ignores Soe (See last blog) she doesn't say anything.
 Soe tries to apologise and say it was a joke but its like she's talking to a wall.
 After this boring lesson we had science and I hadn't brought my homework in.
What a surprise! But I was pissed of because I actually did it this time and left it at home.
 We are learning about inherited diseases. Our homework was to write about some I had chosen: Werewolf Syndrome,
 Blue Skin Disorder
and Eczema. Eczema was really personal to me because I have it.
Then we had lunch and we ate outside, like we always do.
They all started laughing at me because I had a crumb on my face. But that's cool. I can take that because they are my mates.  
My mates who have dinner and have to eat inside came out to see us. Tika was upset so I went to talk to her. Boy troubles!
 Our mate Poppy liked the same guy as her and Tika found out.
Poppy is in the same class as Tea (lets call him Tea) and talks to him all the time and he's like a mate. Whilst Tika who liked him first is in none of his classes and has said nothing to him. 
Tika said a couple of weeks ago that she didn't want to like him because he got suspended for 2 weeks for dealing drugs and smoking.
Poppy smokes too even though we tell her not too.
Poppy and Tea have a lot in common, and this is what worried Tika. 
Poppy found out Tika liked Tea because Kay told her. Poppy said she didn't like him any more because its mates before dates. (A rule that's crucial to us) 
Poppy said she was going to talk to Tea and get him to go out with Tika.
(This was Saturday) But today Kay said Poppy still likes Tea and hasn't talked to him about Tika.This is totally messing the rule up. Tea knows Tika likes him because Me & Sum told him whilst he was playing football.



















Anyway totally messed up I know! Music next which we never learn anything the teachers a proper fuzz.
 We get sent out ALL of the time he cant control us. So he sticks on this movie called Fame

 and walks around the classroom writing peoples name out sending them outside and lectures them. 

When he goes out of the classroom everyone goes WILD. Standing on tables
playing the drums, (me)
 messing on bass guitars (Sum)
and eating. (Everyone?!?!)












No one watches the film then he comes in and sends some more out and brings the others in so its just another cycle and starts again. Anyway just another day as me- not exciting though.
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PICTURES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment