Saturday 21 July 2012

3/7/12

Hey Guys,
Don't feel well today. Think I've got a cold.

It only started when I got to school. PE wasn't that bad with a cold. It actually made me feel better. We had a choice if we wanted to play badminton or table tennis.
Me & Sum love table tennis because we always cheat!
 We are parters against Tika & Bag (She loves bags I've never seen her without one.) who take it dead serious and shout at us. But we don't care and just laugh.
My serves are amazing! I hit it really hard once and I hit Bag on the head.
 Then Bag tried to give me a nose job because she hit my nose.
 Were very violent in PE. (Remember my last blog?)
 Anyway I was talking about my serves I hit it so hard it went through the holes in the net. It went into the badminton part.
 Me & Sum do this every time we cheat or do something awesome!: 
Everyone on our team got hit once. But no one was hurt. 
Then my worst lesson came next. (Woodwork) 
On the sander it nearly got my nail. 
I have finally finished my money box! Well the making part...  and it looks crap.
 I still have to paint it but even I can do that.
 I'm not dumb- much. 
Dinner was good we were all there because the people who eat inside sneaked food out. 

Which your not allowed to do but we do because were bad asses.
 It was funny because we couldn't find Kay and turns out she was lying in the deep grass part and no one saw her. 
We used to sit on that grass and watch people play football. 
But now the school cant be arsed to cut the grass and its really long so we sit on the steps leading down to the grass instead. 
Which have bird poop on! Bag went to see Kay because she was the first one to spot her in the grass. When she got a far way out they all edged me on to steal her bag.
 Even though I'm small I'm fast runner. She spotted as soon as I took it with her radar eyes. As I mentioned I'm small but a good climber so I threw it on a branch of the tree. 
It was funny watching her get it down. Then we had a water fight. 
I wish we had one on here: 
I found a sock in the grass.
 I held it on the edge and threw it at Sum. Even though she's a tomboy (Like me) she screamed like a girl! 
The rest of the lessons today were me moaning about my headache. You don't want to know.
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NONE OF THESE PICTURES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment