Saturday 21 July 2012

18/7/12


 Hey Guys,
I haven't updated for a few days not because my life's boring, but because I forgot my password.
It took ages to renew it so hopefully it wont happen again.
I am going to add Friday and Tuesday's post because Ive already wrote them but not the weekend or Monday because hey who likes Mondays?
 Did no work today. 
Geography we had a quiz on what we've learnt this year. Math we did colouring in. It was nice again at break so we sunbathed again.
 It was nearly the end of break and the fire alarm went off.
 We all crapped our selves then the gate blocked us so we couldn't go to the fire point. 
After 10 mins of the alarm someone finally came round so we got hardly any RE. At dinner it was really windy our empty packets were flying out our hands.
 After we went on the grass into our 'homes'. Then the others came out. While we were waiting to go in Science we wrote on Sum's locker which is right next to the room.
 We wrote: 
Sum *heart* Jog and Cone because she loves Cone and Sum 41. Then today I walked home with Sum and she told me her pranks.
DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THESE PICTURES!   

No comments:

Post a Comment