Saturday 28 July 2012

28/7/12 (My friends)

Hey Guys,
My mates are amazing. I think that without my mates I wouldn't be me. They make me do funny and weird things that I'd never do otherwise. (like the truth or dare game) I thought I would give them their moment to shine if I haven't mentioned them enough in my blog!

Kay
  1. She started our school Year 8
  2. She loves punk music
  3. She loves hats
  4. Dyed her hair (Purple at the moment)
  5. She's in a lot of car crashes but doesn't get hurt (4)
  6. Hates Justin Bieber
  7. In a band
  8. Plays guitar, bass, sings, keyboard and drums
  9. Gets angry quickly
  10. Best quote “If you are an England football player and have the first name of Ashley, you can go and slam your head into a wall”

Tika
  1. I've known her since Year 7
  2. She loves One Direction
  3. We both have arguments because she likes Jedward and I dont.
  4. She's dyed her hair (Black)
  5. Her whole life is Jedward she knows everything about them
  6. She's from Scotland
  7. Play's guitar
  8. Calls her sister Barney and her brother Peter Pan
  9. I'm the only one who can read her handwriting
  10. Best quote“When a midget smokes weed, does he get high or medium?” Oh god!

Sum
  1. I met her in Year 8
  2. She has a lot of nicknames
  3. She loves punk music
  4. She loves drawing
  5. We all tease her for liking Jog
  6. She hates spiders
  7. She plays guitar and bass
  8. She has a sticker on her bass saying “Don't touch my bass!”
  9. She likes turtles
  10. Best quote “They sell real life elephants in that shop” “They're toys”
Actual picture
Ana
  1. I've known her since Year 7 when we used to sit next in science
  2. Loves Bon- Jovi so much
  3. Everyone goes to her with their problems. 
  4. She used to go out with Ted
  5. Helped me get over my own wall at home
  6. Really good a singing even though she denies it!
  7. Loves Supernatural
  8. Loves spiders
  9. Loves drawing
  10. Best quote “Then I will kill his wife and kids so I can be with Bon Jovi!”
La
  1. I became mates with her at the start of Year 9
  2. She runs to class if the bell goes, and leaves me
  3. She loves James Morrison and Queen
  4. She's obsessed with the Hunger Games
  5. I annoy her so much
  6. She has an angry hat. It flies of when she's angry!
  7. She plays keyboard, guitar and sings.
  8. She goes to church
  9. She reads a lot
  10. Best Quote “WILL YOU BE QUIET?” *hat falls off*

These are the people I talk to that I wouldn't class as mates. One thing about them only!

Soe – She did a dare having to saying “In bed.” after every sentence. Me:“Who do you like?” Soe:“Ted in bed”

Poppy- “OMG, my mam give me the talk...... in a pub!”

Bag- “Jog's coming, keep Sum here!”

Masie- “No I don't want to be tazered!”

Shannon- “Would it hurt if a crocodile bit you?”

Hallie- “I'd rather make dippy eggs and soldiers

Toast- “Don't get me started on people going outside in PJ's!”

Mushie- “If your happy and you know it and you really want to show clap your hands..........”

Lola- “Yey! I took down a clock!”

Dawna- “Got up really early for school for a change”

Alec- “Oh yea I made it myself”

Cant be bothered to do anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe I have said so many better things than that ashley thing :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that quote funnier because I actually love football.

      Delete