Saturday 21 July 2012

Introduction

Hey Guys,
I messed up my old account. So I am starting up this new one. I'm going to add my old posts too. My old blog was http://jaykenzie.blogspot.co.uk/ 

You might be wondering who and why I am doing this blog, because I'm no celebrity.
 My goal in life is too survive school with a boys name and I get the piss took out of me all the time and do I give a shit? No.
 Because life's to short to care what other people think!
 So back to the question I'm doing this too see to my self what I am in side. I don't know much about myself and that's shocking.
 But I'm trying, and this came up on a site that I read. Good job spell checks on here or Id be toast. Literally.
 So here we go. Ill probably get no watchers anyway! :)
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment