Friday 17 August 2012

16/8/12





You may not think it, but I get easily pissed off. Today I sat around the house doing nothing angry for some reason. I don't know why. I'm a teenager that's what's life's like. I think someone said something but I cant remember now. Anyway I just thought you'd like to know were not all down to earth there is some still normal pissed off people around. (if I can call myself normal) Were not all skinny over tanned models. Rant over for now. Louise (Oliver's mam) had to drop Oliver off at ours (this was 3pm when I woke up) because my brother (Robert) was late. Oliver likes playing with locks and windows. Don'xt know why I said that. Robert picked him up. I got a pizza and went and watched a movie. That was the only good parts of my day! You may wonder why I put this picture. I am wondering why I put this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment