Monday 6 August 2012

5/8/12

                                                                                    Hey Guys,
Today we picked up Jimmy and Loria up. Jimmy wanted to go to the farm so we did. It looked like black clouds so we started at the deer at the top so we could see everything. Jimmy wanted to go on the barrel ride for kids so we paid him on and I talked to the alpacas. When he came back off Jim and Loria went on the tractor ride but I find them boring so I sat in the dragon. Jim wanted to go on the jumping pillow so I did too because I'm a kid at heart. But we'd only been on 5 minuets and it started raining and hailstones the size of ping pong balls. I bounced on the jumping pillow the hailstone came  down hit off the pillow and hit me in the face. The hailstones were falling fast and hurting my head. We ran for some were dry and ended up in the  toilets. We stayed in there for about 10 minuets and when we came out there was a flood we had to go through it in the rain.  We went to the cafe to get something to eat because we were worn out. Then we went to the barn and held guinea pigs and rabbits and went home. Everyone was soaking so they came to my house and Jimmy borrowed (they don't fit and I NEVER wore them as my niece give them to me) red shorts that said Hello Kitty on the butt. He didn't mind though. I would off!
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THE PICTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment