Thursday 9 August 2012

9/8/12


Hey Guys,
I know I promised I would do a a topic of the 'Upcoming Blogs' but I this is the first time I've been free all day! So I had no time to write it. If your angry just smash you face on the keyboard in frustration. Erm I think that would rather hurt so I'll take that back. Anyway I will tell you why I didnt have time to write on of the 'Upcoming Blogs' but have time to write this big long post. Well
1. Because its been a long day
2. Because I haven't even looked any of the topics to do
3. Because I'm very lazy
So enough reasons? Can I start now? I'm going to anyway.  I woke up at 11:30 (I know early) I had to get all of my clothes out of my cupboard and had to sort them into piles. Then had to go up into the loft and get my suitcase out. Had to pack my bag for going away tomorrow and going away to the wedding.

Then I had to pack my bagS to go to my mams soon too. I literally have no clothes left in my wardrobe only the clothes I am wearing now and tomorrow's clothes I couldnt lift the suitcase.

Then I had to clean my bedroom and the living room while eating my dinner. Then I had to go to the shops. My dad came home and cut the tree branches so I helped. He asked me to help him pack and you know that I am literally packed out. But I did. Then we went to McDonald's then to Morrison's then to get a Chinese. I know I'm a pig. Now Clea (my dad's girlfriend) is coming so we can go away early tomorrow. So that means no blogs for a while! I will update when I come back about my days. Or if I find a computer there. So for now I say:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment