Tuesday 11 September 2012

11/9/12

9/11/ Today folks. If you haven't heard. It amazing how so many people remember it. Even though it happened 11 years ago. I am too even though I was only 3. 11 years ago my mam was ironing watching TV on mute with a loud house as usual and saw it on TV (she didn't know what channel she was watching) she actually thought it was a new action movie. Anyway what I did today. We had double science learning about Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. But also playing the word association game. We went round the table the way we sat: Hannah, Keir, Ashleigh, Chiko, Me, Bradley and Natalie. The funniest round was
Ashleigh: "O2 Arena"
Chiko:    " I phone"
Me:       "Blackberry"
Brad:     "Nokia"
Natalie:  "Brick"
Keir:      "Dont call my phone a brick!"
I found it funny you might not off. On other news I didnt get wrong for having my shirt untucked today.

No comments:

Post a Comment