Friday 14 September 2012

14/9/12

Today was really funny. We watched the baby borrowers in PD. You should look it up. Then at break Kay had an energy drink and we were in the stairwell as usual. They were locking the doors so the smokers couldn't get out. It was getting crowed so we booted the door open and went outside. Ted hit Sum on the head with a bottle. She went pure off it! Running back into the stairwell after Ted. Kay pinned her down on the floor and she kept trying to get up so I was just pushing her head down. Everyone was shouting for her to calm down but she was fucking mad! She was shouting:
"Leave me! I'm hulk!" Then Jog came in and had to step over her because we were pinning her on the floor and she looked like a mad woman! His face was hilarious. She calmed down in Math but everyone knows not to give her energy drink now unless you want a death wish! Oh and some Year 11's thought she was pissed and she fell over her own feet.

3 comments:

  1. i love how my nickname is Kay :')
    you guys never call me kay in school! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my blog shelly is skully
    nikita is tikka
    rachel is markette
    and yours is HerRoyalMeanie... after twitter :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just give away your name. Why can't I have a different name? My twitter isn't even that any more.

      Delete