Monday 3 September 2012

2/9/12 PART 2


Continued... (from 1/9/12 PART 1) Read to understand!
So we went back to Rigwood House for the party on the night after we booked into the hotel next door. We got there and it was full of life. I left my dad and Cleo and went to play footie. Then they all called us up dor the first dance. Sally said that Brad could'nt dance they ended up practising for 3 hours. Whilst we all came in  our requests came in (Sally asked us 5 months ago for our fav songs) I said for a joke "What's my age again" by Blink182 and Sally actually put it in! So everyone was rocking out just before the first dance I was getting loads of knuckle punches after. The first dance by the way was really good.
Then we chilled for a bit until it was time to cut the cake. It was 3 tiers and upside down. Brad hammered on the table with the knife to get everyone's attention and put a cut in a real expensive table. They cut the cake and left the knife in and walked away. Then for the rest of the night everyone got up and danced and I mean everyone! We all got pulled up. Throughout the night I danced with Bacon, Sally, Brad, Gracie, Faye Catherine, Lucy, Sarah, Sarah's girlfriend (I cant remember her name), Carrie, Rob and lots of others.
Carrie & Rob. There awesome!   Gracie & Faye. At the blessing.   Lucy and Felicity.
I was dancing with Carrie most of the time. She dropped her wine glass and it smashed all over the carpet. The waiter flew out of no-were to clean it up. Quick service. Then Bacon and some other lads give Sarah a kings chair and nearly tipped her all the way round. Then I danced with Rob and he picked me up! Me and Rob talked after he said:
"So what do you do when your not at weddings?"
"Play on Xbox, Laptop, PS3 and go to school -_-" - me
"School huh? What do you do there?"
"Erm. Work?" - me
"Must suck."
"Totally." - me
"Let me give you a tip if you go to uni. The first year you can just get fucked then second year work hard."
"I'll keep that in mind" - me
Was he a bit drunk? Meh. About 3 hours later there was this big queue for the toilet. And I was waiting there with all Brad's mates but Brad wasnt there. They were fighting each other for the toilet (because there was 2) they wouldn't let Rob go in.
 So he ran for the one at the corridor and so did all of the others and they ended up going into the toilet together with a camera. I will upload more photo's of the wedding when I get my IPod back!
Disclaimer: All these pictures are owned by me. Please ask before using.

1 comment: