Monday 3 September 2012

1/9/12


Well I'm all packed its been a rush this morning because my niece and my sister are going away too. Not to the wedding no, there going to Scotland with there mates. My mam said she's glad she's getting some peace! My dad picks me up and gets me out of the mad house and we get the bus from Hartlepool and Cleo picks us up from Middlesbrough to drive us in her pink car to Redcar (see what I did there?) (a little bit of Geography for you)
We got to her house and got dressed quickly. Then had to speed (with the roof down) to the registry office. (wupz! should explain myself. My dad's girlfriend Cleo's son is getting married. He's called Brad and the bride's called Sally) Even though we wernt even late.We sat down and waited which seemed like AGES. I'm really impatient. Sally looked awesome!
We got up to the "if anyone knows any reason why these two must not be married speak now!" Rob (the best man) Sarah (the guitar player) both put there hand up for a joke and we all burst into laughter. But the woman didnt notice. We got to the ring bit. And Rob said:
"Shit, there's a hole in my pocket!"
"Good job I put it in my top pocket hahaa"
I think that was the funniest registry office ever.
Then we drove to the band stand to see them get there pictures took. We went back to Cleo's and chilled for a bit. Then got ready and went to this lovely restaurant (which you had to order a 2 month before you went so they could get the best shipped in) The table was 14 seats long I was at the end and Rob was down the other. You had to shout just to hear them. And we did it was such a laugh. I got fillet steak, well done and it was gorgeous! Everyone was looking at Sally's ring and taking photo's of each other. It was the best night. Everyone was craking jokes. Cleo went outside and was sitting on a Clio car. It was funny even though it doesnt seem funny when reading! :)
MY PICTURES. PLEASE ASK BEFORE USING. EXCEPT COMIC GUY!


No comments:

Post a Comment