Wednesday 3 October 2012

1/10/12 2/10/12





1/10/12

Oh hey its October just noticed. Unfortunately its Monday. I'm also getting the electronic baby today. Why Monday? Went through some boring lessons then went to get the baby. Its a boy! (picture left>>>>) It was really dirty so when I got home. I washed its hands and feet then Kay came over and we went into the forest. She and Sum are the godparents even though Sum's scared of him. She wouldn't even hold him! Yeah the baby didn't like Kay and kept crying when she held it. 

                                     2/10/12

Hmm. Well we just messed around as usual. I can't really remember. I can't think right as the baby kept me up all night!! Its done my head in. I didn't even learn anything in lessons and drew a wolf in science. And before you ask there was no on or off button. So basically meaning you couldn't turn it off. NOO! :(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment