Monday 23 July 2012

22/7/12

Hey Guys,
Got up very early!

This so we got a good seat at the air show. We sat on two buses to get there which were boiling.

 We got our favourite spot getting there early. So I slept on the picnic rug catching up on my sleep.

 My dad woke me up when it was officially starting. The red arrow's were on first.

Whilst I was asleep, my second removed cousin Rylie had come. He is only 5 and couldn't keep his eyes off them.

 We watched a few more aircraft's and got hot dogs.
Hot Dog Sandwich  Clip Art
My favourite part is when they bomb the beach, my cousin shot out of his skin!

 My other cousin wasn't coming because he had slap - cheek.

 After the wind-walkers me and my dad went round the fair we went on the Top Gear ride.

I love Top Gear! We got back and saw the red arrow's flying back. Then we got on 2 buses again to get home. On the second bus I fell asleep and woke up beside my house.

Then we ate chicken and watched the new Simpsons.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PICTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment