Saturday 21 July 2012

21/7/12 (Questions)

Hey Guys,

My Interview! I recorded and played it back.


 

1.  First Names?

Laura


2. Girl or Boy?

haha girl


3. Towns? (Birthplace and living town)

I was born in Hartlepool but now living in Sunderland


4.Size?

Erm I am quite small 150-160cm.


5. Age?

14.


6. Colour of hair?

Gingery blonde


7. Colour of the eyes?

Hazel


8. If you can met one person of your choice, dead or alive, known or not, who would this be?

My nephew, I dont see him often. 


9. What do you like to do, generally, during the weekend?

Sleep. Walk my dog. Go out with friends. Sport. Music.


10. The town/country that you want to visit or even live in?

Australia, Canada, New York, London and Cyprus - I have high hopes! 


11.  The first thing you do when you come back from school?

Shout "What's for dinner?" 


12. What do you buy when you go to the fair when you are hungry?

 Hot Dog or chips. mm 


13. Colour preferred?

Purple.


14. Number preferred?

7 or 14.


15. Your worst nightmare?

Getting chased by Voldemort


16. Best Dream? 

Joining Voldemort's army!!


 

17. A fairy lends his magic wand to you for a wish: what you make?

Probably to become a wizard so I can have my own wand and join the dark side.


18. The first thing you do in the morning?

Open my eyes. haaa


19. What you think when you are not able to fall asleep the evening?

I imagine things that never happen. Then I fall to sleep


 

20. Your bedroom take fire (or is flooded, it depends of the place), what do you rescue at first?

My bracelets I have lots in one bag . Sorry cant lift my drum kit.  


Pets ?

Yeah a dog called Ham not really he's called Sam and he's a Jack Russell Terrier - Very Naughty 


Which is the cartoon which you preferred child?

Erm. Scooby Doo. I also loved Teletubies and Tweenies


And now?

The same! No, Simpsons and Family Guy.


 Have you already gone in a foreign country?

Yes. Loads! My first was 18 months I could sing Spanish before I could speak English.


The Earth is destroyed. You have time to flee, where you go? 

If I could breathe in space I'd go to Pluto.


The Earth will be destroyed. You do not have time to flee. Which is the last thing which you make ?

A milkshake.


If you can have a tattoo, what?? And Where??

Star on my ankle. 


What can we find under your bed? 

Well a lot of stuff! My drum kit, bass guitar, bookshelf and my table. (I have a bed nearly touching the ceiling so I can have more room in my bedroom!)


How many times a week do you come on Internet?

7 days a week.


What was your resolution on the new year ?

To learn skateboarding


Do you do it?

Forgot about it. Started 2 weeks ago. 


Somebody offer to you a house. You choose an igloo, an Indian tipi, a African box, the same house as your parents, a farm?

An igloo I liked the cold.


The worst gift that somebody offer to you?

Breakable stuff or Jewellery they never get my style. 


 Animal you want as a pet?

A lizard any kind I dont mind.


 Do you have a crush on someone?

Yes. Who doesn't? 


 

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?

Blaze of Glory


What colour t-shirt are you wearing now? 

Red.




No comments:

Post a Comment