Saturday 21 July 2012

Up coming blogs!

Hey Guys,
You are now up to date! I don't do much in the 6 week holidays so if I don't I'll be doing a list of things just so you gt to know me better. These are the ones I'm doing:

About Me
My friends
My fav things
My fashion
Were I want to go next year
Bucket list
The scariest thing that ever happened to me
My most embarrassing moment
Rants and raves (Dont get me started)
Holiday traditions
Weird myths
10 Reasons You Get Up in the Morning
Ten things I would like to have right now...
Adverts I like
Review an Old Movie
My Favorite Actor
Ten Books on My Shelf...
10 Tricks for April Fools Day
A favorite photo of myself as a child.
Three Guilty Pleasures I Couldn't Live Without
Facebook Applications I Love
10 Worst Books I Never Read
10 Worst Movies I Have Ever Seen
I have a crush on...(insert celebrity name)
Five Christmas traditions our family celebrates.
Where I like to shop at Christmas time.
I most look forward to seeing...??? this Christmas.
Ten Things I Want for Christmas...
A conversation you overheard on the bus / train / plane etc.
10 things that make people interesting
Ten Fave Tweeters I Follow
Five tweets I have favorited on twitter... and why.
Ten taboos I like to break.
Top 10 Things that Annoy I About Facebook
A place I love but have never visited.
Stupid tricks I have tried.
Favourite stuffed toy.
An internet hoax I was taken in by (or almost taken in by).
An item from my bathroom cabinet
What hate means to me.
Something vintage I love
Top 3 Reality tv shows I'm are addicted to.
Favourite Halloween Costume
Childhood memory about trick-or-treating.
Five things that scare me the most.
Pirates or Super Heroes?
My Most Over Used Word
10 Things I would Do if I Were a Guy
My favourite quotes
Something weird my dog does
Favourite footballers
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment