Wednesday 15 August 2012

10/8/12


Hey Guys,
I was supposed to make a nicer post than just RIGHTO for my 40th post but I had just noticed when I had published it so sorry!

Woke up really early for the Lakes. We had to go in our car to pick the rental car up. And guess what we got? A Nissan Juke (red) it was so cool because it was touch screen just to put air con on or change the radio.
 The best part was when it said what song was coming up next so you knew to change radio stations or not. Anyway enough about the car. For now. We went to my Gran and Grandads house to pick them up too in the car. So Clea got in to the front seat and I had to sit in the back with them which was really squashy. We were in the car for so long too and there was nothing to do.
 And I wasn't going to count the sheep! Too many. We stopped of at Tan Hill. Which is the highest pub in England. Its on this really big mountain ages away from a house.
 It was a nice day so we sat outside. While we waited for our food we looked at the animals. There were these little ducklings and they were so small and cute I think there was 5 of them. There was loads of sheep as usual. We also saw a 2 little baby chickens with their mam. Well we had some bread in the car so we decided to feed the ducklings. Then the sheep came running over and chased me down the street for bread. I'll tell you that's scary. 
When we got back to Tan Hill the meal was there I had a giant yorkshire pudding. Mmm. We drove a bit further and stopped at Ambleside and parked in front of our B&B named Thornhill it was 4 and a half stars which was so good I think it deserved the extra half a point (so then the rating would be 5) We were shown to our rooms and we unpacked. Well they did. I threw my suitcase on the floor and watched TV
. Because I was going to just live out of my suitcase instead of unpacking and packing again. Its just easier. Clea wanted to look around the shops and bought a few things. After a long time of boring shopping my dad took us on a walk to the river at Ambleside. Dont ask me the name. We put our feet in the water which wasn't that cold. We went back to the B&B to get changed to go to the posh restraunt. It was called “The Preist Hole” doesnt sound very nice.
 But the food was to die for. I had chicken my dad had lamb and Clea had a trio of salmon. Because she's posh like that. After dinner we went to this pub round the corner I think it was called “The Half Moon” but I'm not sure. It was packed out. Clea rang her friend Lez who was staying in a campsite not far away. To come and have a drink. Which turned into a lot of drinks.
 Finally we got a table outside because there was so many people there. We sat outside but it was a nice night and it got really dark. Thats how we couldnt find our way home!!!  
1 down 5 to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment