Wednesday 15 August 2012

11/8/12

Hey Guys,

We got up early for breakfast because it was at half 8. The breakfast was amazing. I had a hash brown and continental breakfast. Then we walked to the bus stop and got a open top bus around Ambleside. Then we got onto this other bus which took us some far away place.
 Clea as usual decided to look in all of the shops. She mainly goes in charity shops because she works in one as she loves giving back to people who need. She decided to go to the spa across the road to our hotel tommorow but she and my gran hadnt got a swimming costume. So she went in this shop called “Cinderella Me” (how naffs that?) which she spent in for ever. 
Me and my dad stood outside of the shop. Our destination was to get to the pier but that was a 20 minuet walk and lots of shops on the way. So we saw a bus stop and got it down to the pier. When she had finally finished. I got a hot dog and my dad got fish and chips. They wernt very nice. So Clea said she was going into the shops and restraunts searching for better food. So me, dad and grandad hired out a motorboat for an hour why she was at the shops. It was really fun because my dad let me drive except when I nearly drove into that sail boat. 
Then on the night we went to this water show. Its french. But theres no speaking. They put this show on water. Like cars and trees on the water. It was weird. We left early. 
2 down 4 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment