Friday 24 August 2012

24/8/12

Hey Guys,
Woke up usual time just when my nephew Oliver  (11 month old) had arrived. My sister Angie, her daughter Mia, Me and Oliver went to the town to kill some time.
 Fuck Yeah template
Oliver was in his prawn. (I have just wrote prawn) (no! he was in his pram) (I just did it again delete delete) We went in Greggs and had pasty's. Angie had a bacon sandwich so Oliver was eating the bread he loved it. He kept taking his socks of too. We went home because we still had an hour before we had to pick Oliver's mam Louise up. Angie went to bed and I minded Oliver downstairs. Angie didnt go to bed last night so she was catching up with sleep why I was sharing a glass of water with my little man.
Feel like a sir template
The time was up and we went to pick Louise up from work. Oliver was dead happy shouting "Mammamama" Then pointed to Angie who was driving and said "Dada" We went to Louise and Robert's (my brother) house. I was holding Oliver and he jumped strait out of my arms onto the floor. He knew were he was. My brother was at work but Oliver was looking for him went crawling into the garden "Dadada?" went into the study. Went into the gym. No he was upset. Louise made sandwiches and we took our eyes of him for to seconds and he was up the forth stair shouting his dad again. He ate his sandwich getting it everywhere! Then we took him outside to play on his slide. Robert came home from work threw the cut in the back garden. You should of seen Oliver's face he was so happy.
Long neck reaction guy template
Then we all went inside and Oliver give Robert a nut (hitting his head with his head) (like rhino's)
(FACT: they do actually call us "the rhino family" we see each other and fight with our heads) (yes, you read right) It was really funny but then Oliver fell asleep on Robert. Stroking his blanket because he was very tired. So me, Angie and Mia left them. We had a pizza when we got home and I wrote my blogs. Eating pizza at the moment. Jealous?
Fuuuuu template (I thought so)



No comments:

Post a Comment