Saturday 25 August 2012

25/8/12


You...what have you done? templateWoke up at 12:30 wanting my dinner because Robert  (my brother) came in clashing the door waking me up. Mia (my niece) was crying because Angie (my sis) wasnt picking up her phone and she wasn't in from last night. And she was supposed to be taking her to a party in 15 minuets and that's how long it took to get there. Robert said he was going to footie or he would of took her. The problem was he couldn't stay with her. So unfortunately I was volunteered to stay with her. Who asked me? I just wanted my dinner! So my mam put it into a container for me to take in the car. Useless though because when I got outside I dropped it.  Robert finished footie at 4 so he said to ring him when the party's finished. It was at Tweddle farm. We went into the indoor play area. Then got bags of food to feed the animals. Bottle feed the lambs. Played on the outside area. Feed the outside animals. Tractor ride. I was bored. A 5 year old party? It was 4:30 so I rang Robert. When we got dropped of Oliver was there. Which is strange because that's Robert's son and he didn't come in for him. Until 2 hours later. Oliver's face when his dad Robert came in. Then they left to pick Olivers mam Louise up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment