Sunday 26 August 2012

26/8/12

                                                           Hey Guys,
Went to my sister Sarah's house for dinner. Which is only made one way at her house big size portions which are amazing but you cant eat it all. Also Micky's (Sarah's boyfriend) family was coming up from Cornwall to have dinner too. After the massive dinner we all sat outside.

Me, Sarah, Micky, Elisha, Millie, Mia, Alexis, Immy, Mark, Ann, Carmen and Jess (the dog)

Jess was going wild and jumped on too Mark and climbed up his head. By the way Jess is a staffy and is nearly 1 I cant even lift her. We were all laughing, joking, talking and playing pass with the ball. So it was very loud. Then Jess jumped onto my legs. She is like the weight of a baby elephant. But she's so cute! Aww I have a weak spot for dogs. Then I got a lift home from Angie and we watched "Just Go With It" one off my favourite movies! So funny. I recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment