Monday 27 August 2012

27/8/12

Little Derp templateMinded Oliver again today. He loves climbing up the stairs. I think I've been up them stairs about a 100 times today! We learnt him to clap. He talked to his mam and dad on the phone, took the phone of his ear and looked into the phone to see were they were. Because they have gone on holiday for 2 days and Louise's (oliver's mam) mam minded him yesterday and this morning. We minded him till 6 and my sister Sarah is now currently minding him. Then he's coming to ours to wait for his mam and dad. Confusing? Anyway at 6pm I got some popcorn and went up to my room and watched Cheaper By The Dozen saving the sequel for tomorrow. Jake's my favourite character but do you know he's 22 now!! You can tell I have no life!

No comments:

Post a Comment