Tuesday 28 August 2012

28/8/12


Little Derp templateWell today's been busy. Oliver came over at dinner. Then me, my mam, my niece Elisha and Oliver went to the town. I shared some my food with him. Unfortunately he bit my finger. But it didnt hurt. Then we met up with my sister Sarah then Oliver fell asleep and we walked home. But as soon as he got home he woke up pointing at the fish tank. Then we played outside until his mam and dad came back from their two day holiday. He looked like he missed them so much. Well I guess two days is a long time for a 11 month year old. Then when he went at half five. I got my dinner then some junk food and watched Cheaper By The Dozen 2. The special features are rubbish because you don't get any deleted scenes. My favourite character is still Jake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment