Wednesday 5 September 2012

5/9/12



Got up at 10 to 10 realised I'm at school at 11. So I rush around. Meaning being on Facebook. Then I get dropped at school. To get a
"Put your tie on NOW!" from a teacher. I had'nt even got out the car. Little hint saying "Chill" to a teacher annoys them. Huh. Oh well. She said because its the first day she'l let it slide. What the hell? It was one word. Some people are sooo over the top. So when I finally got from the teachers grip I went to see "the dudes" yes I've re nicknamed my mates it sounds better like that. Saying "mates" sounds like your up their arse. Then the same teacher shouted for been late. Has she got nothing better to do. So we walk up to find the doors not opened. Yep of course were late. Not. So we get the boring talk in the hall. Without my dark humour my dudes and I would of fell asleep. So we went to forms. Then got dinner. Then got two boring lessons. The last one was Math. booooooo. We already got homework at least I'm sitting next to Sum and Tika. My big hate is at the start of the year all the teachers giving you the talk
 "Now your in Year 10" and I'm  like -_- "fuck you" I mean they call you Year 10 because they dont give a shit to learn your name. We bother to learn yours and write on the stupid front page your name. I mean come on its my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment