Thursday 6 September 2012

6/9/12




So today isn't better. Made to go to school really early because my dad was going to work. I had GCSE PE  (theory) first and it was rubbish. But my second lesson was the practical of GCSE PE which was much better. We did Netball, its surprising how many popular people know your name to get the ball. Didn't really learn anything but got a lot of homework today. English was actually fun we had to invent something that's something that does nothing. Then write a poster trying to sell it. Which was in my book because its like been a con man isn't it? Stayed in the diner for dinner we were all there except Sum she was with Kef. She missed a lot of fun though. Bag shouted out something to do with a penis (I cant remember now) and a teacher was right behind her. She was like
" Sorry I was daydreaming!" Humm about what? Actually I dont want to know. Anyway when I got home I went out for a meal then surfed the web listening to Blink182 actually I found this fact:
"Psychologists says a crush only lasts for 4 months - when feelings last longer, you are considered to be "in love". Thought it was a nice thing to end on.

No comments:

Post a Comment