Monday 10 September 2012

7/9/12 & 8/9/12

Friday.
You know what I get bored of? Girls in my form saying "Same" its bad enough the 15 minuets I have to spend with them before class. Its even worse when form ends up 1 hour and 15 minuets.  That time is to learn a subject called PD (personal development) taught by your form teacher. But I don't see why we need to do this its just a waste less subject on a Friday that we don't even get a GCSE in.








Not that I'd want one. Anyway I was on about the "SAME" people. Obviously your not the same doofus. So your either lying about been the "same" or just butting into the conversation. I ranted because I had boring lessons. I thought I'd make it different. I don't like been the "same". Then went to Hartlepool to see my mam. I unpacked then went downstairs to meet Angie's boyfriend. Not really just get a slice of pizza. Angie had ordered 7  "16"inch pizza's for 5 people. I will upload the picture of the pizza's.



The pizza dude couldn't carry them.








Saturday.
Today I slept all day. Except when my mam brought me my dinner up. Because I texted her. Then went downstairs to see my four niece's and get some food. As you can tell I'm very un sociable. My niece's were sleeping at ours in Angie's room so Angie and Gary (her boyfriend) went to the hotel and a party with my other sister. And we were left with the kids. But I just sent them to bed and watched Celebrity Juice.
Photo: Frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment