Wednesday 31 October 2012

27/10/12 & 28/10/12

27/10/12

I had to get up really early whilst all you were cuddled in bed and get a national holidays bus to Birmingham. It was worth it though. I listened to my Ipod all the way down to the new album of Blink 182 I just bought. We stopped twice on the way once to go to Burger King and the other in central Birmingham were I went to this awesome shop called David & Goliath. Then we got back on the bus and after forty five minuets we got to our hotel which was really nice. We went out strait away to the pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, stream room and plunge pool. I was in the steam room for more than 10 minuets then went jumped into the plunge pool which is like ice and -24 degrees. Then we went down for our meals which was a 3 course. It was amazing!!!


28/10/12

Top gear today. We had a giant awesome breakfast. Then the coach picked us up and we were nearly the first ones in the NEC. We got to sit on the seats were they presented I sat in Richard Hammond's seat. Then we went around the stalls for a bit and saw the Lamborghini's, Aston Martins and the Ferrari's . We had to eat early because our show was at 12pm. So we got food in the NEC. Then lined up. It was a long wait in the queue and you could by merchandise whilst you wait but it was completely worth it. After the two hour live show we looked at the last of the stalls and cars and had to board our bus. It was a long journey back but Blink 182 got me through it and the 10 minuet stop we had everyone from our bus ran to the toilets but I wanted to eat so I cruised too the long queue and got back on the bus just in time. My dad and all the other passengers were staring at my food. Hahahaha ALL MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment