Wednesday 31 October 2012

29/10/12 & 30/10/12

29/10/12

So today it was a lazy day. I got to relax from all getting up early at the weekend.


30/10/12
So I got up really late then at quarter past 11 my dad picked me up from our house and took me to Hartlepool were he was going to be giving a driving test too my brothers girlfriend, Louise. So he dropped me off at ASDA because that's were my mam was with my sister and nephew, Oliver. Then we went to my mams house because I'm staying here all week. So my blogs are going to be less and less because you hardly get any peace in this house to write them. I'm always out with my friends, getting pizza's, minding kids or walking the dog. Which is a lot for me because as you see from my blogs I don't do much. Because I am a lazy arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment