Thursday 1 November 2012

31/10/12 & 1/11/12

31/10/12

So today my sister Angie woke me up very early because today we minded my nephew Oliver and she wanted  needed my help. We took him to her mates. He was bored so I took him outside. He can now walk but he wanted to walk on the stones so I held his hand so he didn't fall. Then we took him to McDonald's. Then we took him to ASDA to pick up his mam. Then we went back to my mams house to get ready for the party. Nearly everyone from Hartlepool  goes to this party. We went trick or treating afterwards and as it was raining we walked from one side of the town to the other and were drenched. I was wearing converse and couldn't feel my feet!! At least we had 7 and a half carrier bags FULL of sweets we went back to my other sisters house. I pushed Oliver in his pram all the way there. I was knackered. When we finally got in we shared it out between us. AKA. We had no umbrella's or coats we were running into friends houses and taking their coats.


1/11/12

So it was a stay in ground day today. My niece came over and we had the house to our selves. Meaning the music was blasting.We were dancing crazily and doing dares. I had to stand on my head and say my name backwards. Well I'm writing this now and she's asleep of the couch with a mustache on  her face. Thats what she gets for putting crappy music on. Speaking of that I dont know how she sleeps through Blink-182 blasting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment