Sunday 4 November 2012

The 2nd 3rd & 4th Of Nov




 

2ND.
Went skateboarding all day today with my mates. Yes they got cocky and they pushed me off a couple of times. But that's our joke. We have races and its neck and neck and they give me a push on  my shoulder and I fall off. Quite funny actually.



3RD.
Went to the town. I fell over a shoe rack. Sydney said she cant take me anywhere when she said that I fell onto the escalator. The lads were laughing their arses off. As she was going on and on. Then we went into Primark just too see my sister.  It went a little something like:
Sis: What the hell are you doing here?
Me: Shoppin'
Sis: I picked this job because its one of the shops you dont like to come in
Me: I just missed you.
Sis: Course. Now get out.
Me: Say it nicely. (her manager coming towards us)
Sis: Thank-you for shopping at Primark -you bitch (the last part was in whispers) After that shop been really successful I went to see my other sister who works in Poundland.
Me: Yo sista (I don't know why I said it like that)
Sis: Tell your mam to lend me some money.
Me: (confused) But she's your mam too!
Sis: Yeh but she can be all yours when you come down.
Me: ugh. Can you say it now?
Sis: Oright would you like any of these chocolates on offer?
Me: No.
Sis: Here's your bag and thanks for coming to poundland have a nice day. I have my sisters well trained don't I?



                                                       4TH
My sister who works at poundland came over for her dinner with her fiancée Micky and their kid Lexi and her cabbage patch doll, Amy. We were watching F1 on the TV talking about what exam grades everyone got. When my sis butts in and says Micky's son, Josh is targeted for A*s. A very wrong time to be drinking at that moment. I literally spat all the drink out of my mouth in laughter.
Sis: Whats so funny?
Me: What? I mean. Nothing.
Sis: Say what you were going too say
Me: Erm. Just because I have low targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment