Wednesday 7 November 2012

5/11/12 & 6/11/12

5/11/12

We had an science exam today. I did fucking shit. Why can't they just put me in for the foundation. I know I'm going to fail after answering two parts of one question. There were 60 marks on it. Then Soe got head-butted  It all happened really fast. Soe's quite tall so this lass had to jump then whack her head. Which she failed at because she only hit her in the mouth. I was behind Soe when it happened and whilst Sum was screaming at this lass. I was looking at Soe's mouth. The gap between her two teeth was bleeding and her tongue was cut. I told her to go and see the teacher as she could choke on her own blood.
 

6/11/12

Oh no. I got kinda pissed of today on the news I heard. I would tell you but my mates are probably reading this so I won't mention it. And mine, Lorenzo's and Kay's science glass test tube smashed believe me I literally nearly crapped my pants as I was holding the other test tube and I NEARLY dropped that one but luckily I didn't. Although because I was the closest I got some glass in my hand. Note: thanks guys for making me clear it up nearly all by myself. Kay helped but Lorenzo did nothing. EEEEEESH

1 comment: