Saturday 10 November 2012

When Life Hands You Lemons

...Give them back as they are not yours. Having a really bad time in my life here. I try not to show it and I hope I am a good actress. The only person that I talk to is Danny he gives me awesome advice. PS. Danny I did read your blog so stop asking!

                                           Wednesday

New Law - Now an OFFENSE to 'roll up' your sleevesSo I can't really remember when one day passes and another one ends. I know we did badminton and I was totally crap and got wrong for lying on the floor shouting "beat the bad in minton" I also got a 'mini detention' for not rolling my sleeves down. Apparently saying they 'flew up' does not count as an excuse.   Everyone has there own crap to deal with. 

Thursday

At least PE was fun. I was really crap at table tennis though. I had business somewhere in Thursday. Lorenzo saw my anger. Actually I just wrote that sentence and thought: Did she see my anger? Well she didn't say anything. And went on and on about how I should do some work. yada yada yada bore. 

Friday

So I had to go in Bag's and Tika's form for PD because my form teacher wasn't in on the morning. I ended up doing ALL the work whilst they talked about 1 direction. Then we hard boring lessons until ICT. I wished I sat in that seat all time I had a right laugh. Then I got home had a McDonalds and hung at Kay's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment